Pages

October 28, 2009

halfway there

We only have 8 weeks of school left in the semester. Eight short weeks to finish [and start] my research project. 8 weeks to do final projects. Take final exams. Teach a high school class once a day. Prepare for teaching all day/every day starting January 4th. So much to do.

The neat thing about life right now is that I don't feel miserable. Something kind of clicked, and all of a sudden I'm happy again. It's almost disconcerting how quickly this can change. Sometimes I feel like I'm two separate people.

I'm not complaining though. It feels good to be productive and happy. It's quite possible that I'm manic and this is just a high before another bottom-drops-out low...but I'm just hoping that this is the medication working. For right now, that seems like the best option/solution. Let's hope it doesn't screw me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment