Pages

October 16, 2009

the cutest

Yesterday I taught the entire class period at the school where I have my Spanish practicum. I had to video tape the whole hour for my Methods Prof. to view, so last night Jeremy and I watched it together while I took notes. It was pretty hilarious to hear what kids are saying in the background when I'm trying to facilitate activities, and funny to see the guys in the back goofing off while...well, actually, all the time.

So last night were laying in bed, and I thought Jeremy had already fallen asleep when I he said, out of the blue, "Kayla, you just did a great job teaching today. I'm really proud of you."

It was the cutest, sleepiest voice I've ever heard. I Loved it with all of my heart.

I've been feeling...happy. At least for the past two days. It feels really good...but also really strange. Strange to see things through a different lens, to feel the stark contrast between my thoughts a week ago, and my thoughts now. I wonder if I have had a "swing". It's possible. I started taking meds again, but I don't think they could be affecting me this way already. Either way, I guess I don't care. It just feels good to be able to laugh and be positive and kind and not want to be in bed all day. It feels good to be alive. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment